HR Team Lebanon
Chef de rang
• Diploma or degree in Hotel Management or related field.
• 1-2 years’ experience in being a Waiter.
Skills And Competencies
This position requires from its holder:
• Good command in both spoken and written English.
• Should have pleasing personality.
• Excellent guest service skill.
• Good knowledge of food and beverage service.
• Always greet and welcome guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner.
• Always thank and give fond farewell to guests conveying anticipation for their next visit.
• Assist guest with table reservation.
• Assist guest while seating.
• Ensure guest are serviced within specified time.
• Has a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards.
• Able to answer any questions regarding menu and assist with menu selections.
• Able to anticipate any unexpected guest need and reacts promptly and tactfully.
• Always applies service techniques correctly at all times and serving Food & Beverage items with enthusiasm.
• Serve food courses and beverages to guests.
• Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
• Record transaction / orders in Point of Sales systems at the time of order.
• Communicate with the kitchen regarding any menu questions, the length of wait and product availability.
As a restaurant captain you are responsible to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served.
Feel free to fill our contact form