HR Team Lebanon
Business Administration/ Finance/ Accounting
Skills And Competencies
- Excellent financial reports and analysis
- Good Budget and consolidation skills
- Able to work meticulously under pressure
- Oversee the finance staff in day to day operations
- Motivate and lead the finance team by providing the needed guidelines and coaching
- Prepare and analyze company’s financial position with respect to profits, trends, costs, and compliance with budget, reporting findings and recommendations to senior management
- Receive, review and discuss companies’ budgets with concerned accountants prior to final presentation for Management approval.
- Review and evaluate companies’ organization and operational risk, efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with corporate policies and procedures, fiscal laws, and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Suggest and generate systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Travel and perform field reviews as planned or when needed, and assist companies in addressing and correcting financial and/or managerial issues when required.
- Follow up with the External Auditors on the issuance and the validation of the audit reports of assigned companies.
Experience : 5 years of experience in accounting and 3 years of experience in Finance preferably in telecom or IT industries or an industry with products and stocks .
Feel free to fill our contact form